Bromo Tengger Semeru (BTS) Ultra 2020 will take place on 7–8 November 2020:
- The 170K, 102K, and 70K will start on Saturday, 7 November 2020, early morning instead of the usual Friday.
- Outside support by family and friends is not allowed.
- Cutoff time for 170K Category changed to 42 hours.
Saturday–Sunday, 7–8 November 2020
Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, East Java, Indonesia
Race Central, START & FINISH: Cemoro Lawang (Lava View Hotel)
AGE: Any male or female 18 years of age or older as of race day, who is in good health and can complete the race without getting lost.
EXPERIENCE: Participants will be asked during registration to provide details of qualifying event name and time result record.
- 170K: Participants are required to have completed ultra trail race with minimum distance of 100K.
- 102K: Participants are required to have completed ultra trail race with minimum distance of 50K.
- 70K: Participants are required to have completed a trail race with minimum distance of 30K, for example Rinjani 100 36K, BTS Ultra 30K or others related trail race with the same distance.
- 30K: Participants are required to have completed a trail race with minimum distance of 15K, or road race 21K. But runners are strongly advised to educate themselves with the nature and challenges of trail run.
Conditions of Participation
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance trail running race. You will be running in the dark of early morning and all day through mountainous terrain and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (low temperatures, strong winds, and rain) and other troubles expected when traveling across mountainous terrain.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You fully understand that you are responsible for overcoming the above conditions 1 to 4 on your own and that it is not the responsibility of the race organization.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- Video/television footage, photos, articles, race results, etc. may be used and/or shown in newspapers, television, magazines, internet, pamphlets, etc.
- You understand and agree that these rights belong to the race organization and may be used for these purposes.
- Registration will be closed on 6 September 2020, 23.59 WIB
- Early bird registration should be paid until 23 February 2020.
- Race Fee is inclusive of:
- Race Entry Fee
- National Park Entrance Permit Fee
- Event tee
- Medal for Finishers under stipulated Cutoff Time
- Personalized bib
- Finisher tee
- Medical Care – First Aid Stations
- Water Stations
- Post-race refreshment
- We regret that the fees are higher for foreigners/KITAS holder, but we seek your understanding that it is due to circumstances outside our control. Among other factors, a major one is the government regulation about National Park entrance fee. (Foreigners/KITAS holder: weekday IDR 220.000 / USD16 / day ; weekend: IDR 320.000 / USD 23 / day)